Valentine's Day Breakfast Ideas

on Friday, February 10, 2012

Valentine's Day is quickly approaching, wouldn't this be cute to serve for breakfast? It's so easy to do you'll have it plated in no time!
I got the heart idea from Martha, the directions are here. I used good quality multigrain bread from a bakery and I sprinkled my eggs with a dry tuscan herb mix that I have, plus salt and pepper, along side it is applewood smoked bacon, our favorite!
They remind me of "Moonstruck Eggs" which I adore and make on special occasions, I did a post on them here.
And for you chocolate lovers out there, these triple chocolate scones are to die for, I only made them twice, they're too dangerous to keep around!
Dutch-processed cocoa powder added to the dough along with white and dark chocolate chunks, need I say more?
Here's the recipe!